Our fully outsourced payroll solution
Let us take away the strain of payroll through our specialist Payroll Outsource Service. Our staff have many years of specialist pensions and knowledge in payroll , ensuring that your payroll outsourcing and auto-enrolment process run smoothly.
We understand that outsourcing can be a difficult decision to make, but be rest assured that your clients will be in good hands, receiving the friendly and personal service that they have come to expect. We specialise in working with accountancy practice payrolls so we’re familiar with the level of care and understanding required for the smallest of clients. If you’ve considered outsourcing your payroll services in the past, then the introduction of auto-enrolment may be the right time to make this change.
We can assess your workforce for eligibility, deal with multi-level pension deductions and produce data files for pension providers in their prescribed format. Our payroll team’s specialist pensions knowledge sets us apart from other payroll bureau.
If you prefer to keep your payroll in-house, you’ll need to make sure that your existing HR and payroll systems are suitably adapted to accommodate these changes, and we can provide training and support to your payroll team to ensure that your payroll systems are fully compliant and that your workforce is correctly assessed.
All under one roof….
If your current payroll provider isn’t ready for auto-enrolment, or perhaps they are unable to help with the administration aspects of your pension scheme, it makes sense to bring all of your auto-enrolment requirements under one roof, linking employee assessment, payroll, administration and communication together, as well as having pensions and payroll expertise at the end of the telephone.
- What are the Auto-Enrolment/Payroll Bureau’s costs?
- The cost of providing support to your company is dependent upon the nature and number of employees you have, the complexity of your payroll if outsourcing (salaried or variable wages) and the service you select.
- During your initial consultation, we will ask you to complete a brief fact-finding questionnaire about your company and its employees, and from this information we will confirm our fees, because it’s important to know your costs up-front.
- This service provides our specialist advice, guidance and recommendations after which we will review and recommend an appropriate Government approved pension provider for your business, and we will carry out all of the necessary administration on your behalf to ensure your employees are assessed and enrolled into a Government approved pension scheme, including the appropriate employee communications.
- For an accurate cost for your business, please give us a call – we just need to know how many employees you have.