Why outsource your payroll to Ontime?
Payroll is often the biggest cost to an organisation, and, yet is regularly thought of as being mundaneand unimportant. However, using an expert outsource provider such as Ontime to deal with the payrollcan bring a variety of benefits for a business, such as:
- Improving operating efficiencies
- Key people spending more time focusing on the core business
- Ensuring the payroll is compliant with ever-changing legislation
- Protecting against employee dissatisfaction, costly errors and hidden expense
Increasing operating efficiencies
Outsourcing payroll allows you to see a transparent, actual cost of payroll and also reduce/eliminate the variable cost burdens such as updating technology, systems and staff recruitment and training.
Freeing up time to focus on core activities
One of your main reasons for outsourcing to a specialist provider should be that it frees up time and resources to concentrate on strategic areas such as recruitment, retention and staff performance that have a direct impact on profitability. Ontime will take on the day to day management and responsibility for delivering consistent results and will be proactive by developing the payroll service and benefits to the business.
Increase payroll efficiency
Payroll is fundamental to an organisation. If people don’t get paid, the organisation will not exist beyond the very short term. If there are inaccuracies with payroll, it will have a direct impact on staff motivation and morale. Businesses that rely on a single member of staff to handle the payroll are placing themselves in a highly vulnerable position if that person leaves or is absent. By outsourcing to Ontime you can be sure that there is a team of payroll professionals managing your payroll.
Improve management information
Outsourcing payroll can improve the quality of management information. Ontime offers tailored management information and reporting so that your payroll can bring rich and timely information into your business.
Peace of mind gained from expertise
With the constant stream of new and changing legislation the complexities and demands of today’s payroll are increasing. Compliance is essential and having the security of working with payroll experts means it is one less thing to worry about. Ontime will keep you up to date with the latest legislation and statutory requirements. By selecting to work with Ontime you can ensure your payroll is managed by payroll professionals not payroll administrators.
Payroll data is extremely sensitive and in light of this Ontime have high levels of data security to ensure that your data is in safe hands.
Remove the Additional time & effort required to comply with Auto Enrolment Workplace Pension Regulations, your responsibilities will not go away and you need to very carefullyconsider your options regarding AE
The Managed Payroll Service comprises:
- Receiving payroll data from you
- Loading that data into our systems
- Uploading tax code changes from HMRC
- Processing the payroll data
- Checking the payroll output for accuracy
- Passing the payroll output back to you for final verification
- Printing of payslips and reports and distribution according to agreed instructions
- Creating Bacs transfers for payments or advising you of the payments needed
- Liaising with HMRC regarding queries arising
- Preparing P45’s for leavers
- Dealing with the year-end routine and issuing P60’s
Ontime Managed Payroll Services (More Detail):
- Maximum 48 Hour turn around, within an agreed payroll timetable
- Dedicated staff & helpline
- Multi-frequency processing
- Bacs employee, PAYE and 3rd party payments
- Bacs Report collection
- Legislative payroll calculations
- Comprehensive management reports and departmental analysis
- Individual Email/by Post payslips
- Electronic return of output (payslips & reports)
- Monthly and annual pension returns
- Year-end on-line filing of P14s, P35
- Departmental analysis
- Individual employee year end P60s
- HMRC Liaison for P45, P46, P6, P9 P38, P43 etc.
So if you are considering joining us see the reasons why other entities switched to outsourcing:
Doing their own Payroll
- “I just seem to spend all my time on the phone to HMRC call centres – I never get to speak to the same person twice.”
- “Mistakes are being made by our own staff, and no-one will sort them out.”
- “I am spending more time on payroll than running the business”
Using other Payroll Companies
- “It’s costing far more than I thought – there are so many hidden extras.”
- “They don’t seem to care about my business – we’re just another account amongst hundreds.”
If this sounds familiar to you, perhaps it’s time to be thinking again about your payroll outsourcing solution? Give us a call today on 0113 8267260.